Welcome!... Proof of Quality Is On the BabilCar

At Babil Rent a Car, if you’re a resident of the UAE, you simply need a valid UAE ID and a copy of your driving license. If you’re visiting from a different country your visa is a must and along with that an international driver’s license is needed. In case you’re traveling from a GCC country, a GCC driving license along with your travel documents will suffice. Please note that you need to be 18 years or older in order to experience the best car rental service in UAE at Babil Rent a Car